What are some great ways to get your photos out to clients? what has worked for you?

ph0toe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
also how do you know if your photos are good? what makes a good photo vs a GREAT photos? looking to explore and get inspired

I subscribe to Wetransfer, but in many cases the free version could be all you need.

I tend to refer to the great photographers in order to determine what makes a "great" photograph, but everyone has different tastes so it's not always easy to explain or show someone what is universally great.

so for someone who understand the basic fundamentals of photography aperture, shutter speed and iso, what is it that separate one from another. yes composing shot is one thing- but i feel like if everyone understands the rule of third they should be okay

so for someone who understand the basic fundamentals of photography aperture, shutter speed and iso, what is it that separate one from another. yes composing shot is one thing- but i feel like if everyone understands the rule of third they should be okay
Art.

If your photographs are technically good, but lifeless, then you and everyone else probably will be disappointed with them.

If your photographs are artistic, we can overlook minor flaws with the technology.

There are quite a few aspects of good composition other than "rule of thirds". Consult a good reference on artistic composition.

I use PixieSet to deliver online galleries and downloads to clients. You set password, limit downloads, and clients can share the gallery with people.

As far as good vs great, imho great photographs generate some sort of feelings for the viewers either through technical, creative, and story telling. I think the combination of all three makes a photograph great and not just good.

Most reactions

Back