What are some pro LCD brands?

sovietdoc

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been looking at various 30" LCD's to replace my terrible 25" TN screen. Are there any other pro brands like EIZO out there? I saw NEC has a decent 30" but I prefer EIZO's as they have more color calibrating features available.

ViewSonic used to be a pro brand but I didn't see any 30 inchers in their professional line. There is an old EIZO 30" on BH but it costs closer to 6 grand USD and I "only" have $3000 to spend on me monitor.

Basically I just wanna know if there are other brands that specialize in professional monitors and have a 30" panel available other than NEC. ( I am not considering Dell of HP as their monitors dont offer internal color and LUT calibration like NEC)

I am not considering Dell of HP as their monitors dont offer internal color and LUT calibration like NEC

HP's top of the line displays definitely offer a LUT, and actually I think one of their displays may currently have the crown of best display, not that anyone can afford it.

That said I have an NEC SpectraView display so I can only highly recommend them :)

In my world there are three brands:

EIZO, EIZO and also EIZO

... but I might be a bit biased here ;)

In my world there are three brands:EIZO, EIZO and also EIZO... but I might be a bit biased here ;)
Alex, next time you need a display, I would suggest you check out EIZO. They make good stuff as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back