What are you fav Photoshop Plugins

ShaneF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Being fairly new to photo editing i have noticed there are of tones of 3rd party photoshop plugins for photo editing. Im curios to what everyone's favorite or must have plugins are.

Photoshop CS/CC includes 2 of the biggies - Bridge and Camera Raw.

I also have plug-ins from Topaz, OnOne, Nik, and Imagenomic.

NAPP members get all sorts of discounts on plug-ins, software, hardware, training, shipping from Adorama and B&H, office supplies, hotel rooms, rental cars, prints, frames, stock images, lens rentals, and more.

(NAPP = National Association of Photoshop Professionals.) Photoshop User | Learn Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Digital Photography | NAPP

Nice advertisement for NAPP :)

I use:

Anthropics' Portrait Professional
Imagenomic's Portraiture
Nik's full suite
Topaz Labs' full suite
onOne Sofware's full suite
Flaming Pear's Flood
Redfield's Fractalius
PictureCode's Noise Ninja

In addition, I use the following editing programs externally to, but in conjunction with, Photoshop:

Lightroom
Oloneo PhotoEngine and HDREngine
Zerene Stacker
Photomatix
Dynamic HDR
Stereo Photo Maker
3D Composer

Nik suite-I use Silver Efex the most.
Radlab
Portraiture
Alienskin Exposure/Bokeh
Fundy Album Builder
I mainly use all these in LR, (except Fundy) but I have them setup in both.

Nik, Onone and topaz labs gets the most work, altho I have a lot more (haven't used in a long time)

I have a few of the modules from Topaz Labs.

Hi, I use LR6 with some Trey Ratcliff presets, Topaz Clarity in Studio and Elements 15. Would love to connect with Topaz Studio users because I am really new at using the effects. What other tools are you using that would replace LR. I currently own LR6, but will probably be forced into a subscription. I will seek alternatives before that happens.

Old thread but it's still valid.

I currently own LR6, but will probably be forced into a subscription. I will seek alternatives before that happens.
I used LR3 from 2010 until a couple of months ago, then went with the subscription. The only reason I changed was I got a new body with raw files not supported by LR3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back