What are your 2017 Photography Resolutions?

Use circular polarizing filter much more, use 3 stop ND. Work in the best available light. finish and edit 4 pictures a day. that keeps me getting a little sharper with time. Want to use my years well. Celebrating my 77th year. Ed

For 2017 it is going to be continuing to digitize my slides and prints, and I have thousands of them. Not sure I will get them all done as I will also be digitizing the music in my CD and record collection, but at least I will be spending lots of time on it.

1. Become more proficient at capturing images "in camera", so there's less editing post.
2. Become more proficient with studio lighting
3. Become more proficient in LR and PS.

Use circular polarizing filter much more, use 3 stop ND. Work in the best available light. finish and edit 4 pictures a day. that keeps me getting a little sharper with time. Want to use my years well. Celebrating my 77th year. Ed

I am catching up to you Ed. Made the three score and ten. Now my sole goal is making it another year followed by making it another year followed by .... ;)

I am catching up to you Ed. Made the three score and ten. Now my sole goal is making it another year followed by making it another year followed by .... ;)

Peddling fast to catch up with you!! I think I like your "goal" can I adopt it as well, the alternative isn't to attractive. LOL

Work more on shooting FP Sync flash portraits (also known as HSS or High Speed Sync) outdoors in bright light at wide f/stops with long telephoto lenses. I know that fellow TPF'er Rick50 is also interested in this type of technique.

@Derrel when you or @Rick50 start getting into HSS, how about starting a thread for the rest of us. I've gleaned some valuable information from your posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back