What are your favorite one-liners?

I have a huge homework assignment due in the morning....and I didn't get started on it til nearly 1am (so, uh, 1/2 an hour ago).

I'm very VERY tired right now, but I have to finish this!

Go for it! You will manage. Just ignore tiredness and TPF, get some coffee! :mrgreen:
:thumbup:

Coffee is icky. I'm snoring on my keyboard. I'm just gonna have to hand this assignment in not quite as well done as I'd like. There's only so much information you can find on Algeria without using 'junk' .com and .net sites.

well sorry but I can't tell what the strange sound was, you see your not a Monk
It's time for a grammar lesson! Oh, boy! You see, there's "your" and "you're" (There's also "yore", but I've never seen that one used in the place of our friend, the contraction)...

Hey, wait! Your British, I thought you people knew how to speak!

Here are a few from my most favorite television show, Trailer Park Boys.

"What, do you own space? No, NASA does."

"Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you"

"I try to be a role model for kids around the park. If some kid wants to grow dope, they can come talk to me, instead of growing dope 6 or 7 times through denial and error, they're going to get it right the first time and have some good dope."

"J-Roc raps about gangsters & guns, pimps & hos and Compton. The guy's not from Compton, he's just a white kid from a trailer park. He should rap about what he really knows which is living in his mom's trailer eating peanut butter sandwiches."

Here are a few from my most favorite television show, Trailer Park Boys.

"What, do you own space? No, NASA does."

"Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you"

"I try to be a role model for kids around the park. If some kid wants to grow dope, they can come talk to me, instead of growing dope 6 or 7 times through denial and error, they're going to get it right the first time and have some good dope."

"J-Roc raps about gangsters & guns, pimps & hos and Compton. The guy's not from Compton, he's just a white kid from a trailer park. He should rap about what he really knows which is living in his mom's trailer eating peanut butter sandwiches."

I love that show!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah I agree. But at the same time, I really don't think most would find it as amusing as we do. Remember, our sense of humor tends to be on the outskirts. :)

The problem with sex in the movies is the popcorn usually spills.

Most reactions

Back