What are your Photographic Objectives for 2012?

edit
And probably the hardest goal I have will be getting a shot that is worthy of printing in a ridiculously huge size.

This for me as well. Maybe not a ridiculous size, but I'm going to take a shot worth printing this year.
By ridiculous, I mean like 20x30. I cleared off a wall, planning to put some 20x20 and 20x30 prints up there... That was like 8 months ago.

The blank wall has been a constant reminder that I haven't shot anything good recently, lol.

Taking more pictures with intent. (using the picture a day project to do that intentionally).

To guide my equipment, and not have my equipment guide me.

^^ here's a hint: you know that zero on your meter? It doesn't mean "proper exposure".

Hahaha gee thanks. I assumed it was telling me if the camera was ticklish, since it only moves when I tickle the shutter button.

Good to know!

I could tell you more. But you'll need to wax my car first.

Wax on ... wax off ... wax on ... wax off.

I could tell you more. But you'll need to wax my car first.

Wax on ... wax off ... wax on ... wax off.

stock-illustration-2932316-chop-stix-catching-a-fly.jpg

I am ready...

To explore and exploit the possibilities of analogue photography. I would really like to start developing my own film.

I plan to find more girls to photograph. That's always a solid goal to stick with. Also, I'd like to take at least 200 Polaroids before Summer. Just because.

Most reactions

Back