What are your thoughts on a good photo sharing website?

Behance is a good portfolio sharing website, which does give you some real feedback once you engage with the right folk.

I use 500px too, but there's no real value it gives me apart from visual stimuli. And a buttload of photography to look at.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

FWIW, I primarily use Smugmug. I put virtually ALL photos on there, but most are organized under a password protected folder. Some are visible on the main page via Smart Galleries, using keywords to draw some of my favorites from those protected galleries. I sometimes create an unlisted page or gallery, which would be used to share with friends, or more often, other parents. Our son was in Odyssey of the Mind this year, so I have those photos with the other group activities under the password protected gallery, but there is an unlisted page that I shared with the other OM parents that draws from that same gallery.

I love that I can do this all in one service, and those unlisted pages are great for sharing on Facebook. Their Lightroom plugin is the best I've seen. You can, for instance, change tags without having to re-upload the images.

I use Photobucket, and Flickr

Most reactions

Back