What are your thoughts on this one?

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's not your typical silhouette shot. I was tracking the crow as it was being attacked by the RWBB. This would fall more into the artsy category, but I keep looking at it for some reason. Maybe it just sucks? Let me know...

Crow and RWBB silhouette by krisinct, on Flickr

Artsy, even a bit abstract. I like it, but the light object cutting across the birds (a branch?) just bothers me a bit.

I like this. It might be more appreciated by photographers than by the general population though. THese kinds of peering-through-foiliage shots are not everybody's cup of tea. I've taken a few of them over the decades, and for me, they represent a sort of commentary on the photography process. It's tough to describe in few words, but let's just say this type of photo illustrates, meaning it shows, some of the behind the scenes types of obstacles that we sometimes must aim our cameras through and around, to get "the shot". So, while it is maybe not a prize-winner of a photo, it is a photo that can stand on its own, and that has something going for it.

I almost think if I increased saturation and brightness a touch and printed it on canvas it might actually be pretty cool. I've gotten a lot of great comments on my FB page.. its just so far from what I'm actually trying to shoot and I think most bird silhouettes are a little boring...

I almost think if I increased saturation and brightness a touch and printed it on canvas it might actually be pretty cool. I've gotten a lot of great comments on my FB page.. its just so far from what I'm actually trying to shoot and I think most bird silhouettes are a little boring...

I like it.. I'd like to see it with the changes you mention though. It needs something imo, just not sure what.

Most reactions

Back