What backdrop would you suggest for a business headshot?

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need to add another backdrop to my lineup for business headshots that want to come to my studio. All the drops I have so far are more for seniors, and when I search denny and the other sites I dont really see anything that strikes me as business and professional.

So I am hoping you all can suggest something? :D

I appreciate any help,
Gerry.

I recently bought white seamless and black seamless for the studio, but they are a bit basic for this. I just found my speedlites gel holder so ive been meaning to play with the gel pack I bought a while ago *but didnt use since I misplaced the holder*. I also want to buy that spotlight grid for it but havent gotten around to that yet, to many things on my to get list. : )

Ive seen nice headshots over the years with a gray patterned background, but havent seen anything like that from denny.

Do you need a backdrop? Have you considered shooting it a little differently? Not trying to pimp my youtube page or anything, but this is how I do my head shots:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Medium gray. Gray is a good respectable color for business. Plus you can tweak your lighting to make it black and white.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back