• Total voters

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just for fun, let's take a poll and get an idea of what everyone is using....

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm a little bit surprised that so far nobody has voted for Canon. That's not too say I'm a canon fan, I'm Pentax all the way. It just always seemed to me like Canon was one of the more popular brands.
And ya, I do realize there have only been about 15 votes so far.

t h e J

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm a Nikon guy all the way, but I've never really used much else other than the occasional Canon and Pentax, and I have an old Minolta, but it's pretty neglected. I just started using a Nikon, and never really wanted to change.

J

dlc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a Minolta x370 and a Sigma SA 9. Like both very much. The Sigma has all the stuff the pros like and comfortable to hold.

M

MDowdey

YEAH J!!! Nikon is AWESOME!!! way to go, i knew there were others... 8)

md

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon? Jees what's wrong with you? :p Just kiddin' just kiddin'
I was gonna buy a canon this year, their nice camera's.
Looks like we got all the major brands covered now.

fisheye82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I use a Nikon FE, though I occasionally use a Canon EOS100QD. I also found my late grandfather's Praktica DTL3... In poor condition though, and it's hard to find out about this camera on the net. Could anyone help?

RRose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just switched to digital. Getting back into photography after a long and regreted absence. I'm using a Sony DSC-S85, 4.1 megalpixel. Finally starting to learn how to use it. So far I love it.

leroys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My favorite camera is the Nikon FM3a, I really like the classic all metal construction with brass top and bottom plates, Precision die cast center component and stainless steel lens mount. Leroy from Milwaukee

bdthom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I currently use a Fuji MX600 digital camera but I’m starting to look around for a replacement. The ones that caught my eye are the Nikon coolpicts 5700 and the Olympus 750 UZ.
I started out with a Nikon 6006 but because I have Muscular Dystrophy lugging that camera with the lenses became to much of a hassle. If a company made a small digital with lens that were interchangeable I would look into that.

OP
Chase

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Photos OK to edit
I have to admit, the Olympus 750 UZ has really captured my interest. I'm going to have to look more into it and see if I can find room in my wallet for it! :)

M

MDowdey

man! im struggling to make a rent payment and you people are talking about the next camera to buy, i gotta get a new job.

md

Most reactions

New Topics