What camera should i buy for wedding photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampaul1996

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Photography Experts, This is sam here. I really need your suggestion to capture best wedding shots.I'm a professional wedding photographer in hyderabad and carrying an experience of 2 years in Wedding photography field.Currently, I'm using Canon EOS 1 Dx and Nikon D90 for wedding photography.I would like to upgrade my cameras now. so could you guys please suggest me to get some best cameras for wedding Photography.

--
Sam

Last edited:
Nikon 810...or wait for the D810's successor model, possibly due within the year.

I would think that after 4 years experience shooting weddings you would have a very solid understanding of what your current gear does not do that you want your next camera(s) to do.

Then it's a simple matter of looking at the specifications of those cameras your budget allows you to buy.

Considering the cameras you currently have I would suggest you look at medium format cameras - Leica S (Typ 007), Pentax 645Z, Hasselblad H5D-200c.

What do you use for lighting?

If you don't know what kind of camera will work well to shoot a wedding with then I must say you should NOT be shooting weddings. You say you have 4 years of experience photographing weddings, but your question does NOT reflect that experience.

Your camera doesn't matter, any modern camera will work just fine. Any DSLR made within the last 10 years will be more than adequate, if you put the right glass on them.

Your LENSES matter.

Some how this post doesn't add up. Why would you use 2 different systems especially when both are currently offering something comparable?

Why two Systems? Which system fulfills your needs most? I also use Nikon and Canon. Nikon for film photography, Canon EOS for Digital.

1st: Ask yr self if you realy need to change yr equipment (need for CPS Support or Nikon prof. Support.)
2nd: Checkup Go for yr most used equipment: Thats the way to go!!
3rd: Don't try to mix up yr equipment

I'm not a fanboy. I use my equipment for specific tasks. (I don't like fanboys. Any system has its pros and cons)

My daily digi cam is a EOS 5D mk 3 with prof lenses.
My daily film cam is a Nikon F100 with AIS lenses.

But it's you who has to decide.

Hth
Gerhard

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

My film camera in college was an F100, from there it was easy to transition into a digital Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back