What can one read from a photograph

so..before things get too heated, i would like to take a moment to point out that opinions are like....you know...things that...everyone has...

whatever....

my point is, (and I think we can pretty much all agree) that Bacon is pretty awesome, and a vitally important component of the incredibly yummy BLT.

aaaaand....probably also that we should keep any personal attacks off the forum.
aaaaand...maybe even something about Peace, Love, and kinship among kindred photography spirits....or, i dunno...something like that.

Fine..look...just play nice mmm-kay?

Not sure if it could get better than this?

If in doubt consult the rules.

What woman in her right mind would turn these down?

Not sure if it could get better than this?

If in doubt consult the rules.

What woman in her right mind would turn these down?

I would. And let me cut you off and say that I AM in my right mind.

Roses are cliched and buying me roses shows me that the man has no imagination or pays no attention to what flowers I actually like. And bacon is all well and good, but I don't eat it. Ergo, therefore, to wit...I would refuse roses made out of bacon.

I would. And let me cut you off and say that I AM in my right mind. Roses are cliched and buying me roses shows me that the man has no imagination or pays no attention to what flowers I actually like. And bacon is all well and good, but I don't eat it. Ergo, therefore, to wit...I would refuse roses made out of bacon.

I know! An apple!

I would. And let me cut you off and say that I AM in my right mind. Roses are cliched and buying me roses shows me that the man has no imagination or pays no attention to what flowers I actually like. And bacon is all well and good, but I don't eat it. Ergo, therefore, to wit...I would refuse roses made out of bacon.

I know! An apple!

For the teacher, yes! :)

I know! An apple!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vc238Yjynyk/TxgxZUMrSOI/AAAAAAAABzE/veKKl61knj0/s1600/IMG_1308b.jpg

I know! An apple!

I know! An apple!

In that case I'll be sending my minions forthwith ;) : Midnight Apple Delivery by tltichy, on Flickr

Apples, old books, and clever photographs...see, Scatterbrained knows the way to a woman's heart! :heart:
Y'all should take lessons from him :D

Apples, old books, and clever photographs...see, Scatterbrained knows the way to a woman's heart! :heart:

Well if that's the way you are going to be about it, I guess I will just take the apple I was going to give you back to the store. :mrgreen:

Well if that's the way you are going to be about it, I guess I will just take the apple I was going to give you back to the store. :mrgreen:

Sorry, got it wrong again! I've always been a PC girl ;)

Sorry, got it wrong again! I've always been a PC girl ;)

hunh.... Never would have ttaken you for an old fashioned school marm. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back