What classic camera would you like to see "digital"

$_1.JPG

Joe

I'd like to see them stop worrying about cameras in the past and look towards the future.

Whoever took the aperture ring off the lens should be shot. Take that a$$hole to pasture.

I know that this started with film. But still...

Last edited:
I'd like to see them stop worrying about cameras in the past and look towards the future.

Whoever took the aperture ring off the lens should be shot. Take that a$$hole to pasture.

All my cine lenses have ap rings. declicked too.

explain why it matters to you how one changes aperture?

Plaubel W67.

I think Canon did that first with the EF lens mount era.

So You can blame Canon.

I use my camera body wheel to change aperture even on all my AF-D lenses. So I really don't miss it. I think it was Ken Rockwell who was so mightily opposed to it's removal.

Contax T. (A black one.)

@limr , prepare yourself to throw up in your mouth ...

If you could have any classic camera brought from the history to be "digitalized" (as if they had just removed the film and stuck in a sensor instead) what would it be?

For me:

Canonete GIII QL. Yes, I know the G7 comes close. But it's just not a Canonete, nor FF.
Yashicamat/Roleiflex - With a mushy mid-century tessar/xenotar-like lens.
FUJI GX680 - With a giant X-Trans back ... because GX680 b*tches!
Though any fuji G-series cameras would be cool.
I would hate to see my GW690 in digital

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Nikon FM2
Rollei f2.8
Mamiya RZ67

Well if we're talking 35mm then it has to be the Nikon F2A photomic. The God of all 35mm cameras.
:Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml::Hail.sml:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally, and I can barely type this...........
Graflex Speed Graphic!!!

Ok, I am going to smoke a cigarette and take a shower now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back