What color is this car?

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kodax TriX 100 Shot taken back in early August, about 6pm, clear sunny day.

What color is this car?

photo039a.jpg

Due to the b&w photo........I am going to go with...Ummmm....:scratch: ....BLACK???!!!! :wink:

Nope....white. stark white. Pure friggin white.

When I printed it to be white, I got zero detail on anything else regardless of filter.
Print for more time and this is what I got.

i really like the way you have this printed, and was wondering, do you think you would print it to near white/white and still get detail developing intermittently with a water bath?

hmmm....that is beyond my skill set. I'm currently in my second semester of photography classes (at a community college). We haven't gotten that in depth.

I would love to print this to the true color of the car. I took this photo to give to my girlfriend's dad (who is currently building a Chevelle). I wanted the "Chevelle" to pop really well, and print it as large as I could get it (I should be able to print pretty large, the grain is super super fine, the finest I've seen with TriX - a fluke, I'm sure) and mount it and give it to him as a gift when he finishes his build.

I wish I did, but I don't.

I took this at a car show. I didn't take many photos of whole cars....that just felt cliche. I did grab a couple, but not of this one...I wish I had, now.

I showed this to a buddy of mine who dabbles in photography...and has a friend who is a pro...he showed it to the pro who thought it was done with IR.

Most reactions

Back