e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a weird question for you...

When you open up LR (I'm using LR2), what is the color scheme like? Before I thought it was black and grey, but NOW... after using a calibrator that someone let me borrow... Where it lists the folders and import/export buttons for example, it looks purple. The thumbnails across the bottom are framed by grey, and so are the ones in the main display area, but is everything else *really* supposed to look purplish? Or did my calibration seriously fail?

I'm still trying to figure out if calibrating this monitor is hopeless and if I just need a new one.

I did the "auto" calibration first, and that gave me a weird color cast, so I tried to do it manually, and I *thought* it was okay, even though it looks cooler than before, but I expected it too because it was *way* too warm before, but now I'm wondering if it's still jacked up. :er:

LR3 for me appears to be grays and such. No purps to be found. But I also vaguely remembering setting a color in the preferences to gray. So maybe that had an effect. IDFK dawg.

How exactly are you calibrating? If you are using a calibration device...there really shouldn't be any 'manual' way to do it.

Most reactions

Back