what computer games you playin?....

Only game I play is the NASCAR Racing 2003 by Papyrus. Three years old and nobody's come up with anything better for a NASCAR sim. I race in one of the oldest organized online leagues and do pretty poorly.

Damn! This brings me back to freshman year. CS 0.6 came out right about that time. I've actually experienced <i>real</i> bunnyhopping. I basically played it 40 hours a week for three semesters. I'm lucky that I didn't fail any classes during that span. My clan rocked the campus. :p I used to play as [ATHF]MasterShake or [ATHF]Shakezilla.

I played Counter-Strike up until about 3 years ago. How's the game doing now?

Right now I'm playing some Duck Hunt, Homeworld 1/2, Fallout (yet again :p), and Super Mario 3.

Mitica100 said:
Anything about WWII... Like Call of Duty 1 and 2, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1 and 2, Red Orchestra, Brothers in Arms. Outside that, Chessmaster.

Have you tried Commandos (I think there are 3 of them, plus a pack of all 3). It's not a shooter, but you control a group of up to 9 operatives, all with special skills and weaknesses. The view is top-down (as if you were God), and the graphics are EXCELLENT! A very fun strategy game.

i was maniacally (is there a such word?) playing GTA some time ago...

I just bought an xbox 360 as i am sick and tired of waiting for PS3. Ive got Progect Gotham 3, NHL 2007 and Need for Speed - Most wanted, all pretty good.
Just waitng for Forza Motorsport 2 to come out then i won't leave my couch lol.

currently playing pes 6, medal of honour and tiger woods on ps2
i play C&C with my mate whenever possible

currently playing lego star wars 1 and 2
its all about the fun!!:wink:

Hehe. Yeah, n-game is fun.

Right now I'm playing World of Warcraft and Neverwinter Nighs 2. I'm getting a bit annoyed at the bug in NWN2. Not a lot, there's one that affects spellcasters in almost every combat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back