What did you do last night

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
Myself I actually watched "Lost" instead of D/L it and watching it while I play. I can't figure how people actually watch Tv the old fashion way, i swear the commercials actually made me dumber as i watched them, not have being bombarded with television ads, because i D/L everything. I actually felt insulted by them.

Had a late night mocha at Starbies with a friend in the building, and decided since i now have some change in the bank. I should start looking for a place to buy instead of rent, which sucks in a way cause i know i won't be able to afford anything 2 blocks from the beach but it would be mine.

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hah that's an interesting question... Last night I was.... writting an essay on PROM, EPROM and EEPROM memories... I went to bed at 3 am and dreamt about sun...

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
dinner with my family... took about 200 pics of my 3 nephews and watched the D'backs slaughter the Rockies.

Pre-Loved.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i got stuck in a broom closet in my dream..woke up in a fright and quite angry. No one was looking for me!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out for drinks with a friend, then went home to watch a movie with another.

Pretty boring.

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
got soooooooooooooooooo bored that i could tear my hear out :lol:
just stared at the screen and 'tried' to work

tonight (friday night here already) isn't going any better... argh

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
last night hum i went racing got back at 9 should now the result in a couple of hours :D:D:D:D we should win YAY

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
watched 3 episodes of 24. Went to the bar and had a few drinks with some friends. Then this afternoon I downloaded Lost, it was pretty good.

Most reactions

ClickASnap