What Do I Need to Mount My Nikon D5200 to aLastolite McNally 24" White Ezybox

PeK77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're going to have to re-phrase the question.

I'm going to purchase the McNally Lastolite Ezybox for my SB700 and I'm wondering if I need a specific mount for my Nikon D5200. I really like Manfrotto stands with the air cushion and I'd like to be able to tilt the Ezybox. My concern is that I'm using a wireless trigger and I'm not sure it will fit into the Nikon mount and Ezybox.

Link to the Ezybox
Lastolite Joe Mcnally 24" White Ezybox Hotshoe LL LR2462JM

Link to the trigger:
Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Receiver for Nikon PH15657

I'm gonna go with Duct Tape. Yup.. put me down for a vote for duct tape on this one.

Apologies for being confusing. I was typing quickly on a smartphone.

To clarify: the softbox come with a piece of hardware that holds the flash so the light shines through a small port. Since my wireless trigger sits under the flash, will it make the light part of the flash be outside or above that hole?

It will probably fit,but if not,I'm sure the receiver comes with a PC cord that you can use instead of putting the speedlight in the shoe.
Now,are you Pek77 or Count? because I'm even more confused now.

It will probably fit,but if not,I'm sure the receiver comes with a PC cord that you can use instead of putting the speedlight in the shoe.
Now,are you Pek77 or Count? because I'm even more confused now.

Im actually PeK77. I logged in through an old router I gave my family over Thanksgiving and it logged me in under an old username. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any of the email accounts or info associated so I created a new account. I actually forgot about the old account entirely it's been so long. I read your post and was ???? I now see it switched me a few times going back and forth. Sorry for the confusion. I must seems nuts.

To clarify: the softbox come with a piece of hardware that holds the flash so the light shines through a small port. Since my wireless trigger sits under the flash, will it make the light part of the flash be outside or above that hole?

The flash bracket is adjustable.

You might be interested in this. Cheaper in price and comes with a grid and a circular cut ot.

Last edited:

The flash bracket is adjustable.

You might be interested in this. Cheaper in price and comes with a grid and a circular cut ot.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm looking into it!

Most reactions

Back