What do these snaps tell you?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Look at them, the DOV and all, and tell me what my spontaneously taken (this afternoon) desk still lives might tell you ;).

Desk-stilllife_01.jpg

Desk-stilllife_02.jpg

Desk-stilllife_03.jpg

Desk-stilllife_04.jpg

Desk-stilllife_05.jpg

And the untidiness on my desk is NOT something I want to hear about. I KNOW about that already :greenpbl: ;)!

Well?

wow you got a ball of string

Yes. I do. Thank your for THAT observation, Mr Otter King!

Anything else?
Anything the shallow DOF and kind of bokeh might suggest?

don't tell me you have a new lens?

one with say a F1.8 aperture?

and maybe a focal length of 50mm?

Winner!
:biggrin:

You won yourself a ....

1.gif

1.gif

WOOHOO New Lens Dance :boogie::boogie::boogie:

ooh yay!!! :clap: That lens is at the top of my birthday list :biggrin:

I was thinking along the lines of prescription, print order etc. :)

Congrats!!

...print order etc.

Hey, that wasn't the wrongest of thinking, either.
I have to work on a real surge of print orders now, after the dance-rehearsal-pics-exhibition last Thursday! It's nearly 800 prints to be done and 16 CDs to be made.

So ... well :scratch: ... little time to test out my new toy on things... :roll:

But ... hadn't I hoped for many orders when I planned the exhibition ;)!?!?

I used my desk to test the DOF on my 50mm f/1.7 Pentax lens when I got it. :D I love fast normal lenses. Congrats! I join lostprophet in the new lens dance. :boogie::boogie::boogie:

I was actually thinking how organized you were with all the dates/numbers/disks. Not to mention the acid free archival safe... what is it by the way, photo paper? seems too small.

Congrats Corinna! it's a lovely little lens as you know, and I'm sure you'll have fun getting used to the DOF or lack of it :D

You mean that little box in the first snap? That is a box of photo corners which I used to bring all the 1000 pics that went into the exhibition on poster carton. I put up 63 poster cartons, you know?
And after the performance the parents could go past there and order prints. Which they have done :D.

Who knows?
Soon I might even have the money for the flash that I want to have!?!?

Congrats on the great new lens!!

These photos tell me that nachbestellungesbogen is a very very long german word!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back