What do you do for work

I operate a concretepump. Great job because I get to travel around N.Az. Since you posted a pic I might as well.
615492_WwuT4-L-1.jpg
615492WwuT4-L-1.jpg

Heh, the stuff I write tests for is BSA type appliances. Storage area network, FC/SCSI protocol-layer type things, virtual tape devices, encryption, data verification technologies. All manners of fun, let me tell you.

i am a systems engineer - I run about 2000 servers, so my company can sell more computer crap to all of you.

I also own a a motorsports export company - specializing in used motorcycles, ATVs and parts and accessories for them.
I do business with Russia, which lets me work at night thanks for time difference.

nothing exciting about day job, but here is a business related activity:

P1020349-vi.jpg

I love your fishnets :blushing:

thanks, but I didn't wear them on that day - I am on the left - shorter one :)

Well I am in the US Army. I do military intel (oxymoron I know). Stationed in Germany, trying to get a deployment soon :mrgreen:

Previous - worked on a galvanizing line in a steel manufacturing factory and a metal stamping factory - basically I was a factory grunt for several years.
Currently - Unemployed :meh:
Future - hoping to get into the medical laboratory assistant/technician field (awaiting government approval to pay for my schooling)

I.T., primarily a VAR, also manage all the IT for two school districts and a few medium ($$$ wise) corps, some database programming, website design/management/promotion.

Allan

Combat Photographer in the Marine Corps, doing web and graphic design for my unit at a recruiting district...and what ever pet project the CO (commanding officer) can think of, i.e. hey put this guys face on this funny photo.

I go to school full time!

I guess no one else is as young as me on this forum?

I'm a student and I'm poor. Yay.

I also work part time in the financial aid office at school, part time as a children's advocate at a domestic violence shelter, and during breaks, part time at Target.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back