What do you do when you don't have a model?

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my new light sets in, and have no model. I want to practice and I resorted to using a bleach bottle on a trashcan. :er: I did several using myself, but that becomes so tedious. What do you do when you have no model and want to practice?

Bribe people.

Invite people over for a weekend, quietly hide their car keys, and then corner them after a nice breakfast?

I know someone who uses mannequins. In fact, she's got a whole series on mannequins. It's actually pretty good, if somewhat... freaky... at times...

Call your friends...have your friends call their friends...call your neighbors and tell them you'll get them pizza.

Hahhahaha...I live in a forest. Not too many people around. Perhaps I could bribe one of the black bear?

Well that could be a very original photo shoot.... I haven't seen to many studio portraits of black bears! :lol:

Well that could be a very original photo shoot.... I haven't seen to many studio portraits of black bears! :lol:

Heck, it would be ample payment for all the trashcans they've destroyed... :mrgreen:

I didn't think of mannequins! Maybe get one of those makeup/hair heads that beauty schools use!

Most reactions

Back