What do you do with your older cameras when you upgrade?

Woo thats from the time of 14k modems and 90 MHz computers. What times those were.:thumbup:
Yup, you hit the nail on the head! My computer was exactly a 90 MHz Pentium with 8 MB ram (WOW!) I was not on the net as of when I bought the camera, but shortly afterwards, I did go on AOL (again, LOL) with my 14.4 modem :D.

It was 1996. I have it in my hands right now. I'll have to take a picture with it (tomorrow night) showing maybe my camera now, then take a picture with my Fuji showing the Fuji on the Casio's screen. I wish I new where that cable was, hehehe.

Sell them to buy new stuff? I sell my old bodies when I upgrade for money to put into new lenses. Getting something like a 50mm 1.4 would be better than having a backup D50 sitting around.

It was 1996. I have it in my hands right now...
Hate to ask what you are typing with... :lmao:

Another miracle of 1996 was the Sony XV1000, the first digital camcorder with firewire. I just put mine on Craig's and it still works great too! From $5000 to $500 in 13 years :grumpy:

-Shea

Hate to ask what you are typing with... :lmao:

Another miracle of 1996 was the Sony XV1000, the first digital camcorder with firewire. I just put mine on Craig's and it still works great too! From $5000 to $500 in 13 years :grumpy:

-Shea

Great video camera though, I remember shooting a few weddings with those. There was actually one digital video camera before that, but it lacked a firewire port, so you had to have an additional DV deck that also cost about a million dollars back then.

I would give your cameras to someone who might actually use them. That's how I got my first video camera, and that got me interested in still photography.

Most reactions

Back