What do you eat for breakfast?

Most of the time I don't have the time for breakfast, but when I do, (like now) and I'm alone (no Erik) I usually eat either cereal or sunny-side up eggs on top of buttered wheat toast. Mmmmm. When Erik is around and wants breakfast, it's usually Corry Famous French Toast. :)

If I'm lucky it's the full english for me.
Proper bacon, not that overdone crispy stuff you get in some countries
2 fried eggs, sunny side up
Couple of decent porkers (saussages)
Bit of Black pudding (or white pudding, Irish version)
2 slices of fried bread,
Fried mushrooms,

Alternatively, Soda bread farls, cut in half and toasted, then add butter and homemade lemon curd ;)

Spent two weeks in Vegas recently, the breakfast buffet was a very interesting experience... none more so than seeing what others eat!

Alternatively, Soda bread farls, cut in half and toasted, then add butter and homemade lemon curd ;)

Spent two weeks in Vegas recently, the breakfast buffet was a very interesting experience... none more so than seeing what others eat![/QUOTE]

####################################################
never heard of soda bread farls... :D
sounds like bread with stomach problems...

and i have to admit, i have never had my lemons curd before...
could be interesting.... :greenpbl:

but your right, watching others eat is an experience...i am thinking, if i ever cross the big pond..i might need to stick to toast...

Room temp pizza and flat warm beer from last night.

Isn't that what everybody really eats for breakfast?

aprilraven said:
and i have to admit, i have never had my lemons curd before...
could be interesting.... :greenpbl:

but your right, watching others eat is an experience...i am thinking, if i ever cross the big pond..i might need to stick to toast...

Soda bread is very Irish (I have an Irish girlfriend)

The ensemble is very sweet and buttery...go down very well in the U.S. ;) I'm still receiving therapy after seing what some people had at the Strat breakfast buffet :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back