What do you guys think of this

Also if you find this to be no good is there a kit you would suggest for 300-400?

I wouldn't buy anything from that site. But that's just a personal thing.

Alrighty thanks Tyler

It's scary how easy it is for ANYONE to start an online store/e-commerce site. Look at their contact info... all they give is an email address. There are no names, physical addresses, phone numbers, etc.

They DO however have you check out with amazon.com. I'm not sure if that's a redeeming twist.. but if you can find the merchandise on amazon and purchase from this company but through amazon's web site - well that might not be that horrible of an idea..

EDIT:
The reviews basically call this kit garbage.. I'd save my cash for something better.

I never buy with my hard and scarce cash to unknowns.
The old adage here "If it is too good to be True... comes to mind.

Buy from only know and online with a proven reputation.
Also check with resellersratings.com. They have a listing of many stores and customers feedback.

Also the link you provided is dead? or broken?

Everything about that site scares the hell out of me from a consumer standpoint.

There are just some things that are worth buying locally (if you can). If there's an issue, you then have a whole lot more than an email address to follow up with.

My .02 and all that.

I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from that website....my spider sense is tingling big time. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back