What do you think about my photo?

FidanGadir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there, I'm a young and beginner photographer, pls check out my photographs and tell me, what do you think about this, I need a criticism.

$fidang - Copy.jpg$fidangadir - Copy.jpg$111IMG_37ппп95-2 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_37f34 - Copy.jpg
    $IMG_37f34 - Copy.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 175
Which one? You said photo? There's four ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1 is fairly good, but it has framing issues. A little too much space behind her head, and it needs more space in front of her. The out-strectched arm probably should be included. The background is distracting.

#2 also has framing issues, and the skin color is not the same in both photos.

3&4 are doing nothing.

I agree with Designer. I think #1 is by far the best of the bunch. I think her hands should be included and she looks a little warm but otherwise I like it.

#1 I like but agree with designer and should of included the arm
#2 Is okay but I think needed to be more centered just to much white background in my opinion.
#3 looks kind or dull and background is to busy for me with all the branches.
#4 just to washed out ( I think is the term...lol) to much white where arms almost blend with rest of photo.

but this is my opinion the can very with taste from person to person so keep up the work can only get better

I like the idea of #3 and 4, I'd think about the framing and how you're using space in your photos. You could make copies and try some different crops and make adjustments. Maybe you need to think about your exposure and make sure the camera is set to give you a proper exposure, then you could do something creative (like the last one in sepia).

I like one and two but think hands could really add more interest to the photo...a slightly awkward crop but other than that good composition. 4 is interesting but not loving the colors...i think I would like a little more contrast to make the scene and her face which speaks a little mystery to me, truly pop. I like the idea of 4 but this just looks like an old photo found in a shoe box- I get that is probably what you wanted and this style has a place but not sure it is my style.

I feel you are an artist picking up the camera for the first time. I like the feel of these photos, not the typical photos I see from a beginner. But I think you broke all the rules a beginner should follow.
#1, the girl looks great, but too centered and crop to tight.
#2, cropped hand and head unreasonably
#3, the sky is completely blown out.
#4, exposure I think a little too over exposed.

Rules are meant to be broken to be creative. However, I think a beginner should be aware of these to improve photography to another level, to be a artist.

Most reactions

Back