What do you think about my pics

They seem like fun family memories. If you're asking whether they are creatively composed or shot, I am afraid the answer is No. But keep working on it, some of them show a good sensr of humor, I'm sure they'll keep getting better.

There are some good shots in your sub-albums. I like the glass on the ground one. How long have you been shooting?

Man, you guys are a tough room. :)

Your photos are fine. Are they salable? That depends on what you are trying to sell.

You have some nice work there. Keep at it, and try to define your genre.

I haven't really seen any that have caught my eye so to say.. Maybe I'll look harder...

No offense, but that seems like the definition of an unnecessary comment. I would suggest you use your powers of photography (as evidenced by the quaint photos of nail polish, and equally original urban landscape snaps) to uplift rather than going for some silly snark comment.

I haven't really seen any that have caught my eye so to say.. Maybe I'll look harder...

I dont' mean to sound rude....but every single one of your photos on Flickr leans to the left...maybe you should correct for one leg shorter than the other.

lol.

Seriously though...

constructive criticism is great...but that was not some.

OP, I like the picture of your cat...sharper focus would have helped, but it's still decent.

You'll learn lots from the forum, dont' worry.

There are some good shots in your sub-albums. I like the glass on the ground one. How long have you been shooting?

Last week i started to learn those basics :D but I have allways liked to shoot :D

Most reactions

Back