what do you think about this...

I like the concept, but the doorframe behind the fan, the outlet at the bottom middle, and the light switch are all slightly distracting to me. Any chance to reshoot without the doorframe intersecting the fan (i.e., change perspective slightly by moving to the right so that the fan is entirely in the green to the left)?

Last edited:
I like the concept, but the doorframe behind the fan, the outlet at the bottom middle, and the light switch are all slightly distracting to me. Any chance to reshoot without the doorframe interesting the fan (i.e., change perspective slightly by moving to the right so that the fan is entirely in the green to the left)?

this photo was not really planned, i was just snapping a few random things in my room back when i first got the camera and lens to see how they turned out. and for some reason i liked that photo, that fan was destroyed though, someone tripped over it or something and it fell on the floor and broke into a few pieces so i cant really shoot that one again.

Clone out the light switch and wall outlet and take off the watermark and it's nice photo -- like the colors.

I agree with omitting the wall plates, but I'd add context and mood by adding the top half of a bare foot on the same focal plane as the fan on the lower bottom right side of the photo.

FanBoy said:
I agree with omitting the wall plates, but I'd add context and mood by adding the top half of a bare foot on the same focal plane as the fan on the lower bottom right side of the photo.

That comment came from a guy named "FanBoy"? What?
This shot obviously has some personal connection for you, but for me, it's utterly meaningless, and not even in the snapshot category, but more like the random, accidental click category. Seriously...this hold less interest for me than a random snapshot of say, a do,g, or cat, or some unnamed mountain vista,etc..

i laughed about the fanboy thing too lol..

not sure why, i just though it was a neat looking photo..

i laughed about the fanboy thing too lol..

not sure why, i just though it was a neat looking photo..
Because it could be a nice abstraction, without the light switch, and the outlet.

Most reactions

Back