What do you think of my wedding rates?

I can't speak for anyone else but the term 'investments' really hits me wrong. Everyone knows its what the pictures cost and no one believes they'll get 'paid back' for it. It seems pretentious and out of place. Call it fees or costs and be right out front about it.

Thanks for the comment - I just changed the section to be called "Rates" instead.

Ah - got in just a bit too late. I was going to say the same thing - "Investments" just made me roll my eyes and think some first-year marketing person made up the term.

I would consider how much you make in print, and album sales given the print credit includes and High res images on CD. Does the album credit help bring additional sales? Does the CD hurt print sales?

Well I can't speak for what the economy will support in your area, but I think the quality of your work can bring in high end clients. If you do keep your current prices, in a year(or 6 months?) Keeping your packages the same drop your lowest price and move all of your prices down the package list, adding a new top package price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back