What do you think of the Nikon D7500 ??

Sorry you went through this.
I hope the D500 meets your needs.
A learning experience ... but i was not disappointed ..i just want more... thank you

FYI the warranty means nothing to anyone else as there none transferable so just sayin.Good luck with the D500.I have excellent success with my D7500 but will be moving to the Panasonic G9 probably by spring of 2019 still hold on to the D7500 resale value is just not high enough making it worth selling.

FYI the warranty means nothing to anyone else as there none transferable so just sayin.Good luck with the D500.I have excellent success with my D7500 but will be moving to the Panasonic G9 probably by spring of 2019 still hold on to the D7500 resale value is just not high enough making it worth selling.
Good advice about the warranty.. i plan on sending it to Nikon so they can go over it and repair if deemed that it is needed.. they always send you a data sheet of what they did or what was needed..i will include this updated info to the purchaser when i sell it.. The resale value is about $850 -$1000 ..mine is mint... wow interesting to hear about the panasonic..best of luck too.. thanks

Its a good on idea, then you can show any interested buyer that data sheet.You should do ok selling it here on TPF at least people interested are more serious then the idiots going through like craigslist that seems to bring out the crazy people.

yes thank you

I consider the D7500 - junk.

The only explanations I have for its existence is either:

1. They wanted to brutally cripple the D7x00 line so its not a competition against the D500.

2. The Nikon One system died and the obviously horrible design team for these cameras was tasked with the D7200 successor. If that the case, this team then apparently moved on and designed the Z7 and Z6 afterwards.

The D7500 has the price and many of the abilities of a pro camera, but it has only one card slot, cant handle all lenses, and doesnt have a battery grip option.

In short its an excessively overpriced entry level body. In that respect, its equal to the Nikon One cameras and its equal to the Z6 and Z7.

I consider the D7500 - junk.

The only explanations I have for its existence is either:

1. They wanted to brutally cripple the D7x00 line so its not a competition against the D500.

2. The Nikon One system died and the obviously horrible design team for these cameras was tasked with the D7200 successor. If that the case, this team then apparently moved on and designed the Z7 and Z6 afterwards.

The D7500 has the price and many of the abilities of a pro camera, but it has only one card slot, cant handle all lenses, and doesnt have a battery grip option.

In short its an excessively overpriced entry level body. In that respect, its equal to the Nikon One cameras and its equal to the Z6 and Z7.
Thank you for refreshing this thread.. i was surprised at some of the information after reading it again..

Most reactions

Back