What do you think of these?

FemFugler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok i posted these in the thread 'Your best pictures of 2010' or whatever it's called, but i wanted to make another thread to see what advice you can give me regarding them. So here are the pictures, feel free critique and edit so on. I'm looking for YOUR input!

Oh and i did a little playing around with them on Lightroom so they didn't come right off the camera like that....... you probably guess that but just in case.... ha

CatesPark142.jpg

CatesPark079.jpg

and others that i didn't post yet...

CatesPark047.jpg

CatesPark098.jpg

I have more but i think that's good for now, i don't want to bombard you guys with 56789 pictures! Hopefully it's not too many as it is....

Oh i will post the originals(unedited by Lightroom) in the next post. Just have to upload them to Photobucket & resize them. :)

Last edited:
None of them do much for me, No3 would have been better shot in portrait it looks like you could have had a nice rippled reflection of the tower

Ill have a go here.
Number one is a good picture, the edited version a little too heavy on the editing. Problem is, it says nothing, and has not much to do with much, just a little tweak in composition would help you.
Number two, I would have pulled back a tad, so you could get a nice repeating pattern. its so close now, and i think it would dramatically improve this one.
Number three is kind of boring, someone said take it portrait, and i agree. MOST of the time you want to take tall objects portrait ways and long objects landscape, that is just rudimentary composition but its a start.
Number 4 would have been neat if that branch was framing a subject, not being the subject.
Hope this helps some, and keep shooting/posting!

If i remember correctly i might have a portrait of no3 i was just experimenting mainly sort of. I kind of liked the background of the tower and the water which is why i shot it landscape.

Thanks, yea the first one is a little to vibrant and the last one i was actually try to get another branch but i was having hard time trying to get the camera to focus on it so it didnt show up and i ended up getting the one in the corner the way i wanted the other one so i thought what the heck and after editing it a little i sort of liked it...

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back