What do you think of these?

Joepo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went out for a walk at hickory run park in PA and took these waterfall shots. let me know what you think. and next to the waterfall that redish brown is an iron ore deposit or something, not the camera.

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Hi Joepo.
Of this little series, I like the first best of all... did you handhold your camera all throughout your long exposures (just so you'd get very blurred water)? The only thing that distracts me there is the tree right in the middle of your frame ... a little saw or axe can come in handy when you go out shooting ;) ;) ;). (Just kidding, of course).

I find these a bit on the "cold" side with regards to the colour temperature, but maybe that rightfully represents what it was like?

I didnt have a tripod or else i probably would have used it. The tree is there not much I could do about it. Maybe the color seems cold because it was in kind of a gorge, so it was kind of dark on the sides. If I'm ever up there again i'll try to work around the tree, and try a tripod too.

I agree with the tree in the first but the other 2 the trees and branches seem fine. These do seem very cold, maybe just a little warming up in ps? could do wonders, unless of course you want it to have this feel

Most reactions

New Topics

Back