What do you think...what do you REALLY think?

canukshutterbug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this yesterday morning. I love the way the sun comes in my bedroom window it the morning. I think its a beautiful pic. What do you all think?

bookflower2.jpg

Nice, quiet, soothing still life photo!
It would have been fun, had the focus gone with the glasses, and the writing would be seen sharp right through THEM, and not immediately in front of them, but that is nitpicking! :D Never mind my saying this. Just a thought I had. And you are inviting us to write down what we think, don't you? So there ;).

I agree with Corinna exactly!

Nice setup on this shot also!

Personally I think it would look better if the blanket (or what ever that white fringe is) was not in the photo. It takes away from the image (well thats what I think at least).

My attention jumps from the fabric in the back, to the fringe in the front, to the words on the book.

I like the flower and glasses on the book, just not the background. seems slightly busy

I personally wish you'd tried a number of arrangements, as well as some different angles and focal points and exposure. I certainly think you had the right elements for a good shot, but the shot you have here feels, to me, a smidge over-exposed, and the subjects are cluttered.

If you're shooting with a digital camera, and you have time on your hands, don't skimp on film -- because you haven't got any! Professional photographers take hundreds, sometimes thousands of photos in a shoot and often only come out with a dozen (or less) that are very good.

Thats absolutely lovely. Very comforting, and...quaint-ish.

Personally I think it would look better if the blanket (or what ever that white fringe is) was not in the photo. It takes away from the image (well thats what I think at least).

I agree with you. The blanket fringe is very distracting to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back