What do you think!?

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New here.. take a look at some of my photos :)
Still starting out and getting use to an SLR.. feedback is appreciated.

20373264382789142183412.jpg

dsc0ws919v.png

Last edited:
1) I like the composition - but the PP seems a bit excessive? Kinda gives a hazy feel, the framing is good
3) Looks good, this is my favorite. However, the white light reflection in the water looks like someone whited it out, it's even stronger than the actual light
4) Great composition, you could even see little stars if you look close enough, interesting angle too.
5) Also nicely composed, the blurred figure in the background makes it more thoughtful

Anyways tha'ts my 2 cents =P for whatever its worth, great pics tho!

I like 3 and 4, not too wild about the others.

I really like 3 and 4... specially 4, love the composition and the angle you used...
In general it's too much PP for my taste, but that's just that.. taste...

Good work!!! Just my 2 cents... I'm not a pro lol

You have a wonderful since of creativity. Not your average shots, and I enjoyed that. I like no. 1, but not the saturation. I think it would benifit it to bump it up a bit. I find the last 2 very interesting and story like. I think your on to somthing for sure.
Thanks for sharing your photos. I love being able to see photos from around the Globe!

#3 is my favorite. Nice scene and its very clear.

You demonstrate a good eye and a pretty good sense of technical values. I like your night shots with the foregrounds rendered well,and the stars as small pin points. I am not too keen on #2's PP look, but it is a "look" I am familiar with,and it's executed well. THe last photo that is showing up is the one of the tree or plant debris and the rock in the foreground and the OOF person in the background--that shot is weak and is pulling the others down. Overall, I think you demonstrate style.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back