lalo56

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
feel free to give cc

4939264954_4669066b8c.jpg

4939264480_ec12b9e636.jpg

4939265862_f2c6905939.jpg

4938681457_682bb7a228.jpg

In my opinion, they're all lacking in contrast. #2 and three seem to me like they might be a smidge overexposed. There also doesn't really appear to be any real thought to composition in any of them.

Keep shooting and practicing. You'll get it. :sillysmi:

Thanks. I will keep that in mind.

Just somethings to keep in mind.......Please don't take this link as a say all!! Rules are made to be broken but that being said it will give you a nice idea of what makes a nice picture.

Learn and then break them as much as you want!!!
10 Top Photography Composition Rules | Amateur Snapper

Just somethings to keep in mind.......Please don't take this link as a say all!! Rules are made to be broken but that being said it will give you a nice idea of what makes a nice picture.

Learn and then break them as much as you want!!!
10 Top Photography Composition Rules | Amateur Snapper

Cool thanks. I will read that as well as getting a magazine i saw and liked, named Photography.

Yeah sometimes i may capture something that motioned me to and may not others.

Edit version... Is this one better?

4939510098_c44c11041c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bird... and your edit did improve the color saturation, but I think you can improve more with what goes with the main subject. As in.. background and what the subject is leading to.

#3 nice DOF i think... but what is that box ?

#4 overexposed... -1 or -1.5 exposure comp. ?

Last edited:
Nice bird... and your edit did improve the color saturation, but I think you can improve more with what goes with the main subject. As in.. background and what the subject is leading to.

Thanks. He was not leading to anything just a bit weary of the camera. I do understand. Every comment helps me improve.

Thanks. He was not leading to anything just a bit weary of the camera. I do understand. Every comment helps me improve.

I just got a baby conure several weeks ago and still havent a decent photo. Big difference when you got this big lens in play.

I just got a baby conure several weeks ago and still havent a decent photo. Big difference when you got this big lens in play.

I love Conures, nice colors and good birds if you spend alot of time with them. Like any other bird i guess.

I like the picture of the bird. The cage in the background is a little distracting. If you could get closer to it and use a shallow depth of field (large aperture) I think the image would be even better because it would isolate the bird from the background.

#3 nice DOF i think... but what is that box ?

#4 overexposed... -1 or -1.5 exposure comp. ?

I agree with you. My fiance was taking these pictures. With what little i taught her with the little know... I think she did good. With a little Light Room work makes for a better picture for some. The flowers are over exposed, but can be fixed. I just dont want to try to.

#3 is a bird feeder. Not a good shot since obviously did not appeal you.

4# I agree...

Thanks for your CC. We both will learn.

I think the edit of the bird is quite an improvement. The bird is my favorite of what you posted... However I feel that it might benefit by a recrop... So only the bird is in the frame... The orange thingy is distracting my eyes a bit. But maybe thats just me.

I think the edit of the bird is quite an improvement. The bird is my favorite of what you posted... However I feel that it might benefit by a recrop... So only the bird is in the frame... The orange thingy is distracting my eyes a bit. But maybe thats just me.

Thanks... I cropped it that way only because thats his favorite toy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back