What do you think?

ovvi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went shooting a few days ago, and this is what I got, and a few more, please feel free to c&c:
DSC_0029v3.jpg

DSC_0013-Copy.jpg

I llike the DOf in the last one, just watch the cropping of bits;)

First one , not a big fan of the choice of color you processed it in?Everything is the very same hue, nothing stands out.

I llike the DOf in the last one, just watch the cropping of bits;)

First one , not a big fan of the choice of color you processed it in?Everything is the very same hue, nothing stands out.

Ditto this.

I will pay more attention to cropping, as for the 1st one, well I thought that color is more suited for that atmosphere (autumn, loneliness).

I will pay more attention to cropping, as for the 1st one, well I thought that color is more suited for that atmosphere (autumn, loneliness).

Titles don't make the photo;) You want the subjects to be seperate, yet part of the whole photo.

In a B&W, this might have worked...but with the odd yellow-ish cast, it just makes the photo unappealing. Its a good photo...the yellow just kills it for me.

#1 - subject is too small in the frame. This image makes me think you wanted to capture everything, i.e., the leaves, benches, trees, person, etc., but you've really not captured anything well. The leaves have no detail, and I'm sure they have wonderful texture, and the person is too far away to have any impact on the photo.

i liked both in the op the first one i liked because its an off set of the usual b&w and the second one i love the dof really nice

Thanks all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back