What do you think?

I really like a few of them. Others not so much, and the rest are somewhere in between, for me.

Seriously, asking what we think of ALL the photos on your FB page can only result in comments like that; way too many photos and way too much work to look through them and then try to remember: Which ones stood out to me? Which ones needed work, imo?

You've been around here a while, so surely you know that, though. Unless you're really just trying to get more likes for your FB page, I'd suggest you just post a couple of pics in a thread here if you actually want useful C&C on them.

I really like a few of them. Others not so much, and the rest are somewhere in between, for me.

Seriously, asking what we think of ALL the photos on your FB page can only result in comments like that; way too many photos and way too much work to look through them and then try to remember: Which ones stood out to me? Which ones needed work, imo?

You've been around here a while, so surely you know that, though. Unless you're really just trying to get more likes for your FB page, I'd suggest you just post a couple of pics in a thread here if you actually want useful C&C on them.
nicely said Ma... I couldn't be that polite

I clicked, I saw, I scrolled.

WAY too many for any kind of critique, but if I may suggest; get your own website and pare down your collection to more of a portfolio. (just the good ones, please)

If you are seriously wanting a critique, post up ONE image per thread, and follow the guidelines that have so thoughtfully been written about how to post for critique.

I scrolled through. I notice a significant decline in the image quality and processing skill in the August, 2013 time frame. The work from that time is markedly worse than the newer stuff. Overall, looks like you have a pretty good ability to create strong, "populist" type images that people on Facebook like. You shoot a lot of wildly different types of subject matter, which makes things interesting and not predictable or stale.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back