What do you use to listen to music on your computer?

What Software do you use?

• Windows Media Player

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Winamp

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Apple I Tunes

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Real Media Player

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
if hertz comes on i tunes would get abother 6 votes from all his computers lol...

I find iTunes incredibly annoying and glitchy on my PC. Winamp all the way.

iTunes is my media player of choice. It's simple and laid out very well, and a lot more stable than WMP on my machine. And Winamp is just plain ugly, in my opinion; it's not layed out very logically and it makes it difficult for me to use.

Verbal said:
iTunes is my media player of choice. It's simple and laid out very well, and a lot more stable than WMP on my machine. And Winamp is just plain ugly, in my opinion; it's not layed out very logically and it makes it difficult for me to use.

i agree with what u say about winamp tbh

Media Monkey for me.. a reformed iTunes user.

To be honest with you I dont remember what it was about iTunes that drove me away but something it was doing drove me nuts enough to go find something else. Media Monkey did everything for me that iTunes did and more.

I think Winamp sounds the best somehow, and Milkdrop kicks arse. However, the winamp interface is a bag of badly designed poo and it crashes a lot. So when I'm just listening, it's WMP, but if I want prettyness for a playlist - winamp.

Rob

Just got a hold of something called J River Media Center and its the dogs dangly bits!

Use it for all my movies, songs, videos, everything, hence the media part of the title.

Though on the mac I would go with Itunes, in its native habitat its the best.

Most Winamp, only use Itunes when I charge my ipod and listen at the same time and mostly on my work computer, also use Jukebox 2000 I like how it’s library is laid out with tabs

I use Itunes, but I still miss the queue function from winamp, but other then that I definately prefer Itunes.

Most reactions

Back