What do your user names mean to you?

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, there are some unusual user names here, i thought maybe people can share a bit of history about their own user name here.

Well, I can guess part of yours is your last name, or is your complete last name Von Nagy???

Mine is my first name.... no imagination here.. I am painfully lame! :roll:

Although I do have a nickname, it is Feather. I just didn't sign up with it. You can call me that if you like. :D

I came up with voodoocat when I was going to put together a rockabilly/swing site. I've used it ever since.

hi 'feather' and voodoocat (does that swing stuff still go on in the states?)

yeppers nagy is my last name, though its pretty attrocious how people will pronounce it (pronounced a bit like nodge). My great grandfather was a nobility or something like that, like Baron Von Nagy. My grandfather changed the name back during wwii, but I thought von nagy was cool.

Well, if you made us call you "Baron" that might be stretching our patience.... :LOL:

I've always dug "voodoocat". It's way cool. :thumbsup: I'm glad to know the little story behind it!

signed, Feather :wink:

After I scrapped the rockabilly/swing site it turned into my 3D design site. I still gave it that lounge feel. check it out if you want. voodoocat.com

my first initial and last name. sorry.

terri can call me trish though...everyone else does. wanna know why, come to SC!!!

md

Dew was my screen name when i first met my hubby (we met online :eek: ) ... but it was "Chocolate_Dew" .... i dropped the chocolate ... now its just Dew (not Drew) *clears throat* :D

Matt...er, Trish, I think learning that Chase had bestowed "Trish, the party girl" as your PhotoForum name made me laugh harder than anything else I've come across here..... and collectively, you guys make me laugh a LOT, mind you. I love it!! :D

no, it wasnt here on the forums :lol: ... he was stalking me :p ... we chatted a while online .. he lived in a different state ... i fell in love with him within the first 30 mins of conversation :oops: .... that was over a yr ago ... now i get on his nerves :lol: .. nah, thats my boo ... we're soulmates ... he's my best friend (that knuckle head :p )

Cool, Dew! My wife and I met online also! Come to think of it, my wife's brother met his wife online, too. Hmm, is there a lesson to be learned about my wife's family from this trend? :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back