What does everyone shoot with?

Jesse11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just gauging what everyone else shoots with. Myself I use a Canon T3 with some package lenses. Nothing too special. When I feel more comfortable with myself as a photographer i'll upgrade. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else uses.:sexywink:

Mod Notice - NO discussion of firearms/guns allowed - stick to cameras please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think everyone else shoots with a camera.

A cardboard box with a tiny hole in it + B&W sheet film.

Pentax K5 for digital with primes, Rolleicord V for film and Mamiya 645 Pro TL on the way! I find that camera has little influence over photos. Photographer is always the weakest link! If I knew what I know now I would not have sold my Nikon D70 and spent £1000s on kit LOL! Good fun buying things though!

Glock 16

Just kidding lol

SIG Pro .40... Not kidding! :)

M4 with an ACOG. Browning M2 50 cal. Machine gun, MK19 40mm fully automatic grenade launcher, M9 pistol, 240G 7.62 Machine gun and an M249 Squad Automatic Weapon just to name a few.

Oh, and a Canon.

....not kidding either. :)

M4 with an ACOG. Browning M2 50 cal. Machine gun, MK19 40mm fully automatic grenade launcher, M9 pistol, 240G 7.62 Machine gun and an M249 Squad Automatic Weapon just to name a few.

Oh, and a Canon.

....not kidding either. :)

You have a cannon ?

Sony a-100 with 50mm, 70-210mm & 300mm lenses, or my Agfa Isolette [120 film] pictured in my avatar or my Yashica TL-Electro [35mm film] with 50mm or 135mm lens. For a care free, goes everywhere with me camera, I have a Canon A-570is.

Most reactions

Back