What does HDR stand for

Stands for Google. ;) Just messing with you but in the future see if you can figure out the answer to a question before you ask it.

Where I come from we get answers by asking the question.And where better to ask the question about HDR then on a photography forum.

You think it's bad here, come check out the atitude on the Mac forum. If you haven't googled it, prayed for an answer, or checked all post for the last ten years you had better not ask the question.

I made that mistake when I first joined and they flamed me like crazy. Now I just do it on purpose a couple times a month to piss everyone off.

Seriously if we googled everything there would not really be a point to the forum.

This forum is better than some for looking up answers. I am a member of another forum that has a currency system used for entering contests. The problem is that on the forum, if you want to search for a previously used topic, it costs you some of those credits. 5 forum searches could out you something like 5 dollars.

Not that it needs to be brought up anymore than it has (Read as:I probably like hearing my own opinion,) but I can see both we someone was frustrated with the question and why the thread was started.

Obviously on a forum we are looking to share ideas and the like. Especially in a subtopic clearly marked for beginner questions. Nobody should be made to feel stupid in it or feel they are being ignored for their lack of knowledge.

On the other hand, this particular question was something that required hardly any exchange of communication. After all, the thread could have ended with one reply that said "High Dynamic Range" and the op's question would have been answered. Perhaps a question that allowed others to offer insight about HDR such as when it is best to use HDR, difficulties you may find with it, etc.

Most reactions

Back