480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've noticed very few members here use their real names when they sign up. As a result, many usernames are rather cryptic.

Just curious.... what does your username here mean?

Mine comes from 480 volts, a common commercial & industrial voltage, and Sparky, a job-site nickname for electricians.

Just my name. Wish it was something more interesting than that.

Mine means - I AM CANADIAN!

​Brent

Mine comes from being surrounded by discrete digitized information all the time... a reminder that infinite and continuous is really the way of things.

Trever is a nickname my mom gave me in my teens....she loved Trevor Howard...it stuck.

It's kinda lost its original meaning and just become my "webname" now. But originally it was because I was getting into reading things and registering on a book forum.

The neat thing is barring one guy on flickr (who got there before me - darn you!!) its fairly unique so most sites I don't have any problem registering to use it.

My IRL friends say I'm bossy. I don't know why they'd think that though...

1st initial of first name, middle name, last name...

MLee Kneer (pronounced near)

...........The neat thing is barring one guy on flickr (who got there before me - darn you!!) its fairly unique so most sites I don't have any problem registering to use it.

I did a pre-emptive strike about that years ago.... registered on all the useless networking sites so my username would be 'taken'.

Well, it's pretty self-explanatory...

HEY THERE I DUNT GET IT!

I think my username has something to do with my first name, and welcoming myself. Or something.

I once owned a Volkswagen GTI 337 edition. So I am fond of 337 for some reason.

Most reactions

Back