What Dreams May Come

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1266603_10205453136784210_2353738152998404606_o.jpg

At he end of the day, I have to ask myself, can I look at a blossom this way? If I can not, what makes an individual other than myself, invest oneself in it's magnificence?

Well done.

So pretty! Nicely done.

Wow again.Your processing is really very nice.

As much as I like this, I can't get over being a little jealous that you have flowers to photograph.

This is a really beautiful image. You really brought out the delicate textures of the leaves, and the white centers transitioning to soft pink colors bring a calm, quiet feel, and those pinks, combine with the green leaves give it nice contrast.

The foggy vignette, though doesn't speak to me, personally, but definitely ... well done :)

This is a really beautiful image. You really brought out the delicate textures of the leaves, and the white centers transitioning to soft pink colors bring a calm, quiet feel, and those pinks, combine with the green leaves give it nice contrast.

The foggy vignette, though doesn't speak to me, personally, but definitely ... well done :)

I sure liked your response to this picture. I used the vignette to mask the background which felt distracting to me.
Again I thank you and all the responders for their more than kind replies. Ed

Such a nice picture, I love that effect that you added there, that white, Good Job!!!

Most reactions

Back