what DSLR

abuccanero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been looking around to find a good DSLR. My budget is pretty low right now. I have head the D40 is good for the price but it has limitations.
I am could not find what these limitations are though?
I as also looking at canon rebel xt or xti but not sure what would be a good investment.

I am very amature and looking to spend around 300 hopefully.

If anyone could help me out with some of the benifets and limitaions or faults of the D40 and reble xt and xti.

And if it matters I am looking to shot mainly close up nature shots, action(sports) shots, and possibly animals.

Thanks

Click the D40 "advisory" thread link in my signature and you'll find out the limitations. The best you'll be able to do is a refurbished Nikon D40 kit with an 18-55mm lens for $399, with a 90 day warranty.

technically a refurbished D40 is used, but with the added bonus of having a factory warranty that off the shelf used stuff or things from private sellers won't have. You can also return it. Check adorama.com or bhphotovideo.com from the links at the top of this page.

The absolute cheapest I've seen D40 bodies going for is $280 or so, and then you can get 18-55 lenses for $60. You're still over 300 at that point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back