What else should I be looking for?

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't remember which board I began this on. If it's in the wrong place ... somebody please stop me.

I'm want t have a bit more than the basics to hone my skills and to start a dream. My ambition is to have photographs, not pictures. My digital equipment, so far, is Nikon D80, 18-55mm, 55-200mm, 50mm lenses (sorry sabbath999, the plural has an extra "e"), SB-600, 5-in-1 reflectors, as well as a few other odds and sods. Considering black velvet, white cotton/muslin and a ultra-sheer for backdrops.

To start my aspirations, I have been in contact with the local animal shelter to shoot the poor poochies and mogies and hopefully get them to a better place. (Takes care of the proverbial two birds in the hand thing). I also have two "models" who want help with having better pics for their internet dating servivce. There is a certain possibility to have more in the near future.

Can anyone think of anything else to add to my arsenal that would make these two ventures a better result? You gotta start somewhere and my mum is just too shy.

Most reactions

Back