What happened here?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know what might have happened to produce these funny signs in the sky? I really don't know at all!!!

sternschnuppeamtagfragezeichen.jpg

no idea.
I'd have said maybe fire works or a stunt plane, but I'm sure you'd have seen/heard either of those.

Well, since it was taken on an ordinary November morning at 9:53h, I much doubt there had been any fireworks going on. Plus I was in the middle of nowhere. Who else should have been there to start any fireworks. And I can't say I heard a plane or even two! (And there were no reports on any mysterious plane CRASHES in the news later, either). :scratch:

That is what I fear it might be :shock: !

:wink:

it's either contrails or clouds that were deformed by the wind.

Yeah, it get's a little windy up there at about 20,000-30,000 feet. The wind can and will easily blow trails made by airplanes. I'm sure that's what's happening here.

my mother in-law has been warned but she just cant stop eating too many onions, and i am sorry but she got out when on a day trip at just that time, but they said it didnt do too much environmental damage, we tryed to put a roumor out about cows and methane to cover it up but it looks like some of it has leaked anyway :(.

tim

"Jet wash" ... now what is "jet wash"?

Why are the other contrails horizontal, and this is vertical?
Is it really winds? (Not Tim's Granny's winds, I doubt his story, after all his granny would have walked Denmark and put that part of the world into great environmental danger! ;))

"Jet wash" ... now what is "jet wash"?

Why are the other contrails horizontal, and this is vertical?

because the plane came from what is behind you and went to what is in front of you ...

i always get with my jet to a jet wash... like other people go to a car wash ...

just kidding ;)

Most reactions

Back