what happened to the Irish ?

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wondered if anyone knows what happened to some of our Irish friends on the board, some of them fell pretty much totally silent since september last year....

yeah not seem Becky or Chris82 on here for a while

i was exactly referring to those two.

actually Chris disappeared right after we started a competion in post counts ...

and Becky went totally silent as well ...

Becky comes round more often when she is on holidays ... though with our recently past holidays she should have shown, shouldn't she? And I was very much wondering about Chris, too, of late! Very much!

Edit to add:

His profile says:
Last Activity: 12-09-2006 11:11 AM

:(

I've noticed a distint lack of rainbows lately as well. Is there a link? Someone has stolen all the gold and they're off tracking the perpetrator down? Go on! Go get him! And give him a knock with your Shillelagh for me.

Becky has been busy with university.

we still talk every once in a while, but she's just been really busy.

Alas, I am alive... final year of architecture at university so thats pretty much all my days (and nights) consist of right now... I still love y'all :mrgreen:

Just happened to pass by while I sit here and eat my tuna sandwich :drool:...

And do you know ANYTHING about Chris then?
I sent him a quick e-mail yesterday when this thread came up but there is no reply...

YAY Beckys back

as for Chris didn't he start a thread asking about travel in India? I seem to remember telling him to speak to Mansi

That Mansi has always looked shifty to me.

I've not seen her for a couple of weeks either.

she is still around, chatted on Messenger a few times over xmas and new year

good to know you are fine, Becky :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back