What he saw at the End

What's going on here? Cool concept, I just wish I could figure out what it is, lol.

Love it! Although I'd probably centre the balls of light and straighten it a bit. Other than that, what a great abstract!

So this is a "zoomer" into a tunnel? Nice one. Yes, I'm with Forkie: straighten it some.
And pretty-please explain: do we look up (stairs? wall?) or into a tunnel?
You might want to explain what a "zoomer" is to those who don't know, too.
(In the Photo Themes there's a theme tread on "Zommers and Shakers", in case you're interested. You can find it in the Index).

Very well done. :thumbup:

Intriguing, interesting... Love a strong visual image which makes you stop and try to figure it out. Echoing the others, well done.

Very cool. Can't work out what it is which is making it more interesting. Looks like something you'd see through Tron's eyes :)

Very cool. Can't work out what it is which is making it more interesting. Looks like something you'd see through Tron's eyes :)

I agree very interesting shot, what is it ? Don't look like a tunnel with the grids on the wall.

Fantastic!! I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I'm looking at. At first I thought it was a tunnel, but now I'm leaning toward looking up or down from a spiral staircase. Great shot! :thumbup::thumbup:

Love it !! Unlike most I like the off set rather then straight down the center. I have no idea what it is. Please let us old timers know.

Thanks all very much!

As some of you have already guessed, this is a shot down a spiral staircase. It was taken from near the top of a lighthouse.

There's just the smallest bit of sepia in the conversion as well.

Most reactions

Back