What headphones do you guy recomend?

"no highs, no lows, must be Bose"

Best sounding I've heard are by Grado, not sure if they make an in-ear version though.

I don't know about Bose all around quality but from what I've seen there are options at least as good for half the price. Case in point I was looking for speakers for my computer. I looked at the 2 speaker Bose system at $89 it sounded decent to my crappy ears (I could tell the difference between them and the $20 speakers at least). I looked at the $249 three speaker system from Bose but at that price there was no way I'd go for them. I then looked a little bit further down the line in the non-Bose section (you know the one the place they're playing music designed to make it so nobody can tell the difference between the different speakers) and I grabbed a set of Klipsch speakers for $149. Maybe it is just me but they seem as good or better than the three speaker Bose system and they were about half the price. The point of this story? Bose may or may not be good but they're sure as heck not worth the price.

I don't think Grado do an In-ear, they do an iGrado or something? which i think is their smallest, not sure.

The RS-1's are great, I have the GS1000's and well, can't fault them.

I don't know much about in-ear options but if Grado do do a set, I'd definitely try them out.

I love Grados, but they are really only good for a few things. The high end detail is fantastic for rock and jazz, but try to listen to anything else on them, and it's a bit much.

But since IEMs are the issue at hand, look for basically anything by Etymotic, Shure, Westone, or Ultimate Ears. As far as I know, none of them make a bad earphone.

Don't listen to clarinetjwd (or joe, as some people like to call him). He has NO experience with anything audio. He's actually deaf.

If you want top-notch sound, I would recommend the free headphones that you get for buying High School Musical, the ones you get on airplanes, or the ones that HP gives with laptops. You can't beat them.

Joe is way off base here.

Don't listen to clarinetjwd (or joe, as some people like to call him). He has NO experience with anything audio. He's actually deaf.

If you want top-notch sound, I would recommend the free headphones that you get for buying High School Musical, the ones you get on airplanes, or the ones that HP gives with laptops. You can't beat them.

Joe is way off base here.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Actually, I think you really want these:

nokia-headset-500.jpg

The design is at least more tasteful than most of the Skullcandy ones I've seen.

Last edited:
another one here for skullcandy.

i currently have the lowriders for work, the G.I.s for home, and am in the market for a pair of ink'd or smokin buds for travel.
i have the zune premium headphones that were great, but the left channel went out on me over the weekend, and i think im ready for a pair of travel buds that actually fit the 1st gen iPhone without the damn adapter. stupid recessed headphone jack.:lol:

Most reactions

Back