What i did with my P&S and Photoshop C&C welcomed

right.

i'm well aware of who he is, and know that he was making an effort to not start anything, and to be diplomatic.
that C&C from him was not an attack, and was met with a total cop-out response.

if this was the reason for his banning, i totally disagree with it.

Hopefully he will soon make a new account and not get so mad at the mods that he doesn't come back.

OP: They are a little underexposed, but I get what you're trying to do. I kinda like it, actually. Unfortunately you missed by 1/2-1/3 stop and lost all detail in the dark areas.

Art is in the eye of the beholder.

I actually did the underexposure on purpose because that's my style.

WTF? thats your style? bad looking pictures is your style?? you're the second person in 2 days who has used the excuse of "thats my style" its no ones style to have bad looking, under exposed photos... just admit that you thought they looked good that way, then, we told you that you were wrong, and then try again, without under exposing them...
Look, they were made that way and I am sorry to disappoint you. Thank you for saying what you did. Hopefully this one will suit your taste a little more.

WinchesterFountain3.jpg

Here's the original if you're still not happy with what I do. I'm sorry if I am not a professional photographer... didn't you think about that before you came to read this thread in the "beginners" forum?

100_2146.jpg

Contrary to popular belief, it's quite possible to give constructive criticism without being rude and disrespectful. Unfortunately, he failed at that attempt in the above post.

I actually didn't think chris's criticism was being rude at all?... actually he only told the guy what he thought was wrong with them, and try again. If people can't handle honesty then why are they here?
I actually thought his post was funny because he probably had no idea he was in beginner's forum... ;)

You ban someone and even the person he was C&C doesnt care?? Who is the person that has the chip on the shoulder?

Contrary to popular belief, it's quite possible to give constructive criticism without being rude and disrespectful. Unfortunately, he failed at that attempt in the above post.

I actually didn't think chris's criticism was being rude at all?... actually he only told the guy what he thought was wrong with them, and try again. If people can't handle honesty then why are they here?
I actually thought his post was funny because he probably had no idea he was in beginner's forum... ;)

OMG !. I'm in the beginner forum.......... nooooooo i'm suposed to be on the IA forum... darn !

nice pics dude....number 2 does seem a bit dark with detail lost.

But i like the idea!!!

Hi thaoimage... Like the concept of your images...

Just a thought... would you be mixing up under-exposing and low-key imagery..??

Your angel shot was nice... but the face of the angel can't be seen... and looks very soft

Most reactions

Back