What i ended up buying this last week .

samm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dont need any of it .all i wanted was the d-4.My friend ended up selling me all this stuff for the new set-up.

He actually owns the store i bought the stuff from.
He has a 800mm nikon on order for me when they come in about the first week of may or so.
I do a lot of outdoor shoots.

He actually owns the store i bought the stuff from.
He has a 800mm nikon on order for me when they come in about the first week of may or so.
I do a lot of outdoor shoots.

Well, NOW you're just bragging. :lmao:

You wouldn't want to loan that stuff out to a poor, struggling single mom, would you? :sexywink: J/K--but man, that's the mother lode of photography purchases right there.

Id loan it if you were closer no problem .:lol::lol: with a proper deposit :lol::lol:

Have you looked down when you are walking to make sure that you are still on the ground? (reason for asking, 1) excited for all the new gear and 2) your wallet is so light now you have nothing to weight you down)

Congrats, now get them out of the box, take some pictures and post them up here.

Ive been shooting things around the house here .Playing with it .A little different then the 7000.Im mushing and pushing buttons and settings to expermit with it .

Id loan it if you were closer no problem .:lol::lol: with a proper deposit :lol::lol:

Gateway Arch, St. Louis. This Tuesday, 3 PM. You bring the gear, I'll have a 5 dollar bill.

Hey, Buford's not THAT far from me. :lol:
By the way, welcome to TPF. Many years ago, I used to live right down the road from Buford, in Avondale Estates (near Stone Mtn.)--went to high school down there, worked in a mall in Norcross. Gotta confess though, that I don't really miss the madness that is Atlanta. :D Buford was basically just east of nowhere when I lived down there--I'm sure it's really changed these days.

Hey, Buford's not THAT far from me. :lol:.,.....

So we should start a "D4 Kit Across America" thread?
fiufiu.gif

If we do, I'm first in line for the first 2 years slot.

Yup its changed a whole lot .It now looks like buckhead and the traffic is another thing .When i first moved from buckhead to here in buford ,there was nothing but forest and more forest .Now the mall of ga has brought a mess around here.Wife and i are ready to move again .i bought 36 acres here .Hamilton mill rd exit .
In all its like living in buckhead again ,druid hills rd .

Yup its changed a whole lot .It now looks like buckhead and the traffic is another thing .When i first moved from buckhead to here in buford ,there was nothing but forest and more forest .Now the mall of ga has brought a mess around here.Wife and i are ready to move again .i bought 36 acres here .Hamilton mill rd exit .
In all its like living in buckhead again ,druid hills rd .

Yeah, I've been down there to the Mall of GA once. That was one time too many. :D You couldn't pay me to live in Buckhead, even back when *I* lived down there (mid-70s to early 80s).

Its a different world there now .It use to be the place to live .Now there is no way id live there.Though i still have family living there.Toco hills area .Jewish area it is now .Wife and I jewish also .

Most reactions

Back